Love Christmas. Merry Christmas, my people ;)

Noobs are getting in their positions for a nice photography.

Were looking for lunch. We are SO bored of the restaurants or stalls in Pavilion, as much as having MC Donald's. Passed by The Loaf, so we decided to try on the small little cute cakes.

Mini U Hu! Hu!

The Loaf, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Lot 3-13-00 and 4-12-02, Levels 3 and 4 @ Pavilion,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
Tel: +603 2145 3036

1 @ RM2.80
6 @ RM 15.00
12 @ RM 29.00

We bought a dozen. Costed us Rm30.45 including the taxes. Let me introduce some of the heartthrob mini U-hu-hu.

Blueberry Treasures



Coco Loco



Luxurious Chocolate



Trickled Caramel



Kiwi



Lustrous Coffee



Durian Obsession



My younger sister, the cheese-cake lover.



I am not so into cheese. But I would love to give a try.

Never been in The Loaf. It always crowded and I am not a patient person. Hate the long queue. My younger sister would like to have those mini u-hu-hu, there is why I am here.

Brought some back home and let my bii and mummy to try it, they said its taste sweet and good. Those mini u-hu-hu have layers under the surface, not the plain cheese cake. Should try it. Definitely will buy it again next time I go to Pavilion. Thumbs up for the Lustrous Coffee.

They have membership as well. RM10 upon registration. 3%, 7%, 10% or 15% off depends on your loyalty. Which mean if you buy often, will get more discounts.

I am not a fanatic of these, so I didn't sign for that. ;)


Cheese Cake Is So Cheesy - Roslyn